As we work towards our vision of the future, Swan Medical is always searching for bright, talented, driven individuals to grow alongside us and our patients. We welcome you to learn more about our mission and how you could be a part of it
Who we are
Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant
PA/NP Job Posting
Dr. Peter Castillo, Director of Swan Medical, is a dual board certified reconstructive surgeon providing a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments to his patients wishing to improve their quality of life.
Swan Medical is the only center offering its patients a variety of medical and elective services including bio-identical hormone management, urogynecology evaluation and treatments, reconstructive and aesthetic vaginal surgery, laser vaginal rejuvenation, medical aesthetics.
Our team is seeking a part-time PA or NP licensed in the state of California, with experience in Bioidentical Hormone Therapy. Experience in Women’s Health or Urology are not required but a strong interest and desire to learn is necessary.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Lifelong Learner
- Confident in Self and capabilities
- An empathetic, heart centered individual who makes patients feel seen.
- Able to process information effectively and execute efficiently
- Quick on their feet, deliberate in their actions, and intentional with their words
- Strongly devoted to Personal and Professional growth and development
- Emotionally Intelligent
Responsibilities and Duties
- detailed consultations and physical exams
- Develop patient treatment plans and timelines
- Timely document detailed encounter notes in EMR
- Perform procedures independently once competency has been confirmed
- Oversee patient outreach and follow-up
- Participate in Marketing Events, Physician Training Courses, and Staff Educational Programs
- NP or PA licensed in the state of California
Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email us your CV at [email protected]